: Wedding Anniversary :

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

:: Our Precious Evangeline ::

Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Big mistake I made

When I was posting on my blog, I realised that the publisher is under the name of Evangeline and not mine anymore. I pondered for a while and realised that when I set up Evangeline's blog, I used my account. So I had accidentally changed my profile to hers. Now I have a big problem. Under her blog, her profile is correct, but under my blog, my profile is hers. The best I can do is to remove the profile element under my blog and use the text element to replace the profile. To the best ability I can make, the publisher of my post in my blog is still Evangeline. sigh.

At least for now, I do not need to redo and change Evangeline's blog as the blog address will be totally different. Sigh! what a blunder. I should have created another blogger account for Evangeline.

Argh!!!!! oh well, nobody is IT savy and perfect.

Current mood: helpless

No comments: