: Wedding Anniversary :

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

:: Our Precious Evangeline ::

Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Evangeline at 28 Weeks

Just went to see Dr Adrian. Beside the usual routine and the same catch up phrases, we were glad that Evangeline is now 1.3kg at 28 weeks! However, as for me, I put on 10 kg from 51.3kg to 61.3kg at 7 months. My oh my! I must indeed maintain my weight for the last two months. Hopefully, I do not exceed a total of 15 kg weight gain for my whole pregnancy. Evangeline is considered average and normal and I am thankful to God for taking so good care of her and protect her thru out this whole pregnancy. Hubby can't wait to see her and I can't wait to hold her in my arms. We continue to pray for the last two months ahead that Evangeline will continue to grow healthily in my womb. What a joy!

Current Mood: Hopeful

No comments: