: Wedding Anniversary :

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

:: Our Precious Evangeline ::

Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Monday, February 2, 2009

Depressed! Milk supply has dropped drastically!

All I can do now is to pray, pray and just pray. My milk supply is dropping drastically. From supplementing formula milk for one feed once a week now turns out to be two to three feeds daily. I really tried all means and ways to increase the supply, finding out the cause why it drops and still, not much positive progress. I am super desperate and depressed now. I have already tried to rest more, eat well ( still struggling with this as housechores and Evan really take up a lot of my time) and sleep well. Honestly, I really dun know what's wrong. Ma Ma is helping me by brewing fish soup, black bean soup and any possible recipes that claim to help in stimulating production of milk. Let's see how it goes.

True enough, being a full time stay at home housewife and mother is not easy. Determination and perserverance are the only motivations for me to move on. Sigh. But I never regret embarking this journey. For the sake of my little Evan, I will press on to breastfeed her as long as I can.

P.S I suspect Evan might have eczema and it's acting up slowly thru the symptoms of rashes and dryness of skin. Cradle cap is the latest problem I am tackling now.

God, help!

Current Mood: Insane

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey, u wanna try to ask ur gyne for milk boosting pills? my friend told me she bought from her gyne. I am currently eating Fenugreek from GNC.
me had me partial feeding my son with BM and Formula. Dun be same if u can BF.. i was in ur shoes b4, i know how it feels but our generation or older ones still grow up healthy with formula.. somemore, nowadays formula are full of good stuff! jia you!