: Wedding Anniversary :

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

:: Our Precious Evangeline ::

Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Braun Handheld Blender and JANE highchair

This morning, Auntie C and I have an appointment together at Robinson to get some good deals from the sale. After days of considering between Philip Handheld Blender 700watt model versus Braun Handheld Blender, I have decided to get the Braun model due to it's lasting, hardy and durable parts. Since I have some robinson vouchers,I treated it as an investment in purchasing this slightly more expensive brand. Auntie C bought a Fisherprice toy for Evan and we further our time of fellowship at my place till 10plus at night.

Another great deal I got for Evangeline was a secondhand JANE brand highchair which can be converted to a table and chair when Evan reaches toddler stage. The retail price at Robinson was about $275, but I only got this secondhand highchair from a mummy at a price of $100. It is in super good condition, almost brand new, no stain or faulty parts. I was very pleased to get such a good deal and I credited this to our GOD who knew that I longed to have a JANE highchair but financially not able to have one due to its price. Thank you God for making my purchases come true!!!

I am excited and can't wait to use my newly purchased blender! Monday will be the first day for her fruit puree, hope Evangeline will enjoy her fruit.

Current Mood: Accomplished

No comments: