: Wedding Anniversary :

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

:: Our Precious Evangeline ::

Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Friday, January 26, 2007

Trying out blogspot

I have been blogging using the livejournal account and was pretty happy about it. Love the layout, the style and the user friendly features that comes with it. However, I was very turned off by the ads that keeps on appearing at the left side bar and I just couldn't get rid of it thus the only way I could seek comfort was to find another blog account to host my journals. So trying out Blogspots now but still taking a long time to familarise myself with it. Hmmmm...guess going to take a long time to explore and master the features well....there goes my coming weekend.........

Feeling sick suddenly, coming down with flu and sorethroat...God heal me so that I will not miss school and my students. 5 more weeks to go for CA1.....stress!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: