: Wedding Anniversary :

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

:: Our Precious Evangeline ::

Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Lesson 1: Start reading pregnancy books

Today, I had a wonderful time catching up with Lena and her little baby boy Issac. Just bid my company goodbye in the morning before joining Lena for lessons on what to expect next in being a Mum Wanabe. Hearing her experiences on how she dealt with her first trimester and what she did to cope her anxieties gave me a sense of assurance that I will be fine as well. It's all about learning from people, picking yourself up when mistakes are made and read lots of books to prepare yourself physically and mentally. Reviews and opinions on Dr Adrian were being discussed and somehow I knew I would most likely choose him as my Gynae for my little baby. I believe that with his vast experience and good reviews from forumers and even from my friends and colleages do earn him great credibility and trust. I know I would be in good hands. Anyway, I left Lena's place full of treats in my hands, yah pregnancy books and magazines. When will I be able to finish I wonder?

Hubbby was so sweet to give me a call, asking me to join him for dinner and we headed for our favourite fish soup stall. Yup, I needed to eat more fish as I just learnt that fish is rich in DHA which is good for the baby's neuro development.

Feeling very lethargic now as if my bones are giving way anytime.....Sigh....hopefully God will take away any morning sickness from me...I wouldn't want to puke for 9 months like some of my friends did.....It's going to be very tough......

Looking forward for my next scan.....

Dear God, bless this child and in your hands, mould the child into your likeness. Protect the child and see through his/her every development (brain, organs, limbs, arms etc) that he/she may be healthy and beautiful. We thank you for this miracle baby at your divine appointment, we commit this child into your hands and may each stage of my pregnancy be smooth and joyful. Amen!

No comments: