: Wedding Anniversary :

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

:: Our Precious Evangeline ::

Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

PMS!!!!!!!

I dun know what's wrong with me. I am just restless, bored and irritated. Guess fell off the wrong side of the bed this morning. Hubby's not at home and started to miss him badly. He has been having hard time adjusting to his sleeping patterns, catching up with his school work and all these are just tiring him out. Poor Dar, you need to press on in God's strength.

As for me, I needed to buck myself up. No more lazing ard, no more groaning and whining...just do it...

*Sigh*

Hated today...It could have been better.........

Current mood: restless

1 comment:

Ann said...

Congratulations!!! that's wonderful news! Take good care!