: Wedding Anniversary :

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

:: Our Precious Evangeline ::

Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Thursday, April 3, 2008

Time to make our home a home!

Today, I'm feeling alot better. Ate my breakfast and vitamins and feeling recharged, ready to face the day.Hopefully, I can accomplish lots of things...wash, scrub, clean,pack etc. Talk about it, it's going to be a long day. One of the ways to make hubby feels better from school is to come back to a clean and inviting home. Pray that my nose will not give me sinus problems from the dust that is going to fly around. I will be careful as well as I wouldn't want to hurt the little one in my tummy. :)

Heard from the news it's going to rain cats and dogs today...God, do send the rain away from my area so that my clothes can dry on time. Time to go...if not, I will become lazy and tired again if I don't keep myself going!

Current mood: Energetic

No comments: