: Wedding Anniversary :

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

:: Our Precious Evangeline ::

Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Friday, April 4, 2008

Gloomy Friday

It was one of the worst morning I ever had. Hubby did not sleep well as he was super stressed out with his assignment that was due today and he had not finished. A lot of whining, frustrations, venting of anger and helplessness. Only God is the rescuer for today. Prayed for hubby and hopefully the lecturer can give him grace to extend his submission date.

Wanted to go marketing to whip up a meal tonight but guessed the unpleasant incident this morning got hold of me before I could prepare myself for the day. Took out the salmon fillet and thought of making teriyaki salmon for lunch to alleviate my mood a little.

Called up the gynae for the 2nd appt tomorrow morning. Hopefully everything will be fine with the foetus and the ultrasound should be able to detect the water bag and foetus. Rather nervous but God is in control. So far so good, no morning sickness and nausea. God is good and gracious. :)

After giving the home a total revamp, I am now having terrible back pain..excruciating pain at the lower back. That's my so called reward for keeping the house spick and span..:(

Current mood: Tired and hopeful

No comments: