: Wedding Anniversary :

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

:: Our Precious Evangeline ::

Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Saturday, April 5, 2008

Our Precious (5th Week, 5 April 2008)



* The water bag is the one where the arrow is pointing. *

Hubby and I got up excitedly to prepare ourselves for the second visit to the Gynae. We were rather nervous and worried. Praying hard that we could see the water bag and knowing that our precious is safe and sound, growing well in my womb.

As usual, Dr Adrian is forever calm and cool. Guess hubby was too lost to even get up from his seat to see the scan. Imagine he has to be 'invited' by Dr Adrian, asking hubby to join him to see the ultrasound.

It was so amazing to see a tiny black dot which Dr Adrian explained that that is the water bag and the embryo is still very small. The water bag with the embryo in it is just simply 1.1cm long. How tiny and this little precious is growing in my womb, till now I still cannot believe that I am pregnant!

After checking that I am eating well, sleeping well with no more cramps and pains in my abdominal, Dr Adrian declared the session closed. Of course, I would not let him get away so easily..I took out my little booklet with thousands of questions to ask him...He just grinned and smile, helped himself with the booklet and wrote down the answers to my questions. What an interesting gynae he was! I just can't help laughing.

Asked Dr Adrian about my EDD and he said that he could only confirm with me once the foetus has grown bigger. By measuring the size of the foetus, it would give him a more accurate prediction on the due date of our precious.

Thus, my next visit will be in two weeks time on the 19 April. Can't wait till then. Each day, I am joyfully learning how to cope with my pregnancy and praying for my precious. Hubby and I are going to make a point to pray for our precious every night and establishing a bond between our precious, hubby and I and not forgetting God!

Dear God, fill our little precious with your abiding love, joy and peace each and everyday. See through his / her physical and neuro development and every parts of the organs and body. May this child inherits the characteristics of Jesus and help us as parents to learn how to pray and build an amazing relationship with our precious even when the little one is growing in my tummy. We surrender every worries, concerns, inadequacies and insecurities into your hands for we know that You are a God who provides and a God who is merciful, gracious and loving. Thanks for this precious we have. Amen!

Current mood: Amazed and thankful

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Step.. i guess i saw u yesterday at the Baby talk isit? I tot i saw someone familiar as i saw ur hubby first.. kekeke.. Congrats on being a mummy soon!!!

Ann said...

don't have your email, steph, for the invite. Already emailed sam. ask him to reply me your addy ok?