: Wedding Anniversary :

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

:: Our Precious Evangeline ::

Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

A pleasant surprise!

Sometimes, I wondered how much will your past students remember you and how much you remember them? Well, I received a pleasant surprise from Shuqi (Class 6/4 2005)through sms. It was heartwarming and touching when Shuqi mentioned she missed me lots. As I looked back those times at RSS, there were so much joy, fun and laughters, I just love being with my students. Being a teacher has taught me so much about life, ppl and the impact you may have left in their lives. I am glad I left a positive one for Shuqi.

Now, not able to continue my profession as a teacher is such a regretful decision. I really miss teaching. If not for some unforseen circumstances, I would have never left my students and my such fulfilling job. Well, I just have to move on in life and now seek new challenges in learning how to be a homemaker and a mother wannabe! Having a child on my own now means more responsibilities, more challenges in how to bring up the kid not just in the Godly way but ensuring every part of his/her character, personality and life are well developed and righteous. It is not easy. I just hope Precious will be filled with so much of God's love, warmth and that God will mould Precious character well and godly.

Thanks Shuqi for that pleasant surprise. I am glad you were once and still are part of my life. May God bless you abundantly in your life, your studies and your future. Be happy and joyful always. I love ya!

Current mood: Touched and happy

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Miss Yeo!!

gosh, it has been ages. How have you been? (: I'm happy in TJ, just that it has been really hectic at times!

oh congratulations on approaching motherhood!! time has really flown (:

anyway, miss yeo, I wanna thank you for filling my primary school days with so many happy memories! Now that I look back at my pri4 days, I cant help me smile :D

I really loved having you as a teacher! hopefully one day you will be able to fufill your passion for teaching again!

God has a special plan for all of us right? :D

yay stay in touch miss yeo! (:
it was pleasant surprise too, getting a message from you :D

Jiayun :)

p/s oh miss yeo do I still call you miss yeo? or mdm yeo? or mrs__ ? haha!

Anonymous said...

i prefer calling you miss yeo too! mrs tan rite?

loveya,
shuqi

Anonymous said...

i prefer calling you miss yeo! mrs tan right? haha

loveya,
shuqi

Anonymous said...

Oh my God, Miss Yeo! I was utterly shocked when i saw your tag in my tagboard. I never knew you had a blog. I'm really glad to know that you're leading such a happy and contented life now. And congratulations, you're pregnant!

I can't wait to see your cute little baby's picture posted up in your blog. Anyway, just wanted to let you know that i miss you, Denise misses you, we miss you, practically everyone does. :)

We're all very blessed to actually have you as our teacher before. Thank you for everything, Miss Yeo!

Keep in touch okay? Be strong, cheerful, optimistic and lovely always. God bless you, your family and your unborn child. I love you!

Jolene