: Wedding Anniversary :

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

:: Our Precious Evangeline ::

Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Monday, August 4, 2008

An update of my pregnancy

Yup! Evangeline's blog is up! Who is Evangeline? My baby girl, our precious child. Took me one whole day to do up the blog for her. The whole pregnancy has been smooth except for a back sprain last month. One week of groans, pains and total bed rest. Thanks for the prayers of church members and my wonderful Mum who took good care of me that enabled me to recover speedily.

17 more weeks to go. Tummy's getting heavier, movements become more strenous and slow. Oh well, have to buck up in getting the baby stuff ready for Evangeline's arrival since hubby is super busy. So far still lots of things to settle like doing up the baby's room, buying baby's furniture and the necessities for myself.

COntinue to pray for us and Evangeline for good health and GOd's guidance and providence in our lives.

Evangeline's blog: http://preciousevangeline.blogspot.com

Current mood: hungry

No comments: