: Wedding Anniversary :

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

:: Our Precious Evangeline ::

Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

New loot from Clarence

Yesterday, hubby came back with a bag full of baby clothes. It was some hand me downs from one of his classmates, Clarence. We were thankful and delighted to have more clothes for baby Evangeline as we do not wished to buy too many clothes as children outgrow them very quickly. Anyway, 3/4 of the clothes were all hand me downs from cousins and frens, only a few new pieces from Hubby and I. I am glad this loot from Clarence adds more to the current collection we have as most of the clothes we have were for 0-3 months old. We do need more clothes for 3 months and above and Clarence's loot fits the bill. Thank GOd for answering our prayers and of course, helping us to save quite a bit of money. :)

Got half of the loot washed this morning. Certainly not easy to handwash clothes but cause my baby detergent foams a lot so I dare not machine wash again as I believe the detergent is not low sud.

We were also happy that we dun have to return these clothes to Clarence unlike clothes frm cousins which we need to sort them out away from those clothes I bought. I hope along the way, I will not mix the clothes up and remember which set belongs to which cousin. That's kind of troublesome but it is also a good gesture as we can pass down clothes from one cousin to another and help one another out. It's not a bad idea afterall. I have to think of a way to separate them out...Oh well.........

Current Mood: Thankful

No comments: