: Wedding Anniversary :

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

:: Our Precious Evangeline ::

Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Friday, November 14, 2008

Bad Timing..Praying for full recovery

Yesterday, I managed to get some errands done and a visit to my Gynae. Baby is doing fine except no weight gain since 2 weeks ago. Still 2.7kg yesterday and I was kinda worried. As for me, I gained another 2 kg and I wonder why none of it went to Evan. Ahhhhhhh! This is my 37th week and Evangeline has engaged. Doc A told me to be prepared as Evan might pop anytime from next week onwards. I am super anxious. Hubby still has one more paper to complete and have told him to try to finish as soon as possible in case of unexpected arrival of Evan.

But for now, I am more concern about my flu and cough. It is getting worse and have problem sleeping at night due to backflow of mucus. Praying for full recovering if not, it will be tough during delivery. I wouldn't want to sneeze and cough my baby and stitches out.

Mr Sun, Do be available for the next two weeks as I desperately need your rays to dry my last bit of laundry.

Talk about sleep...medication is setting in and it's ZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz time.

Current Mood: Sick

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jia you Mdm Yeo! :) Can't wait to see your baby's cute little pic on your blog. Press on!

stickymouse said...

hey, have you popped already??