: Wedding Anniversary :

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

:: Our Precious Evangeline ::

Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Thursday, November 13, 2008

I needed a rest.....

Yes, I know, I have not packed my hospital bag, am terribly sick with a flu and cough, struggling to finish the last bits of preparation before Evangeline arrives and fretting over Hubby's burnt out state.

Arghhhhh....I really need rest, a push to pack my stuff and a space of my own to be refreshed. These 9 months were really hectic and cannot imagine how I managed to survive from all these roller coaster rides on my own. If not for God's help, I think I will be suffering from pre natal blues.

Right now, I have to get the last few errands done before I can rest my mind. The old baby cot at my mum's place gave way last week and now the baby will have no bed to sleep in during my confinement. Hub and I decided not to waste $$$ on a new cot as baby will only be there for a month. The playpen which was handed down by one of the cousins couldn't work when we tried to fix it up as the handles on both sides were unable to be locked in place as it was spoilt. Therefore that option was out as well. So now, Hub and I were thinking of checking out a Moses basket which is cheaper than the above two and hopefully, Evangeline can sleep better during that one month.

Somehow, I regretted the idea of moving to my mum's place for a month for confinement as it was such hassle moving so many items over there. Boxes of baby items, daily necessities, toiletries, both of mine and Hub's clothing etc etc were finally moved over last week. It caused so much time, energy and inconvenience from us. I will have to reconsider such arrangement when I have my No. 2 next time.

Meanwhile, I am waiting for Hub to finish his assignment so that we could have a time out from all these stress and checking out on Evangeline's progress tonight with Dr A. Hopefully, we will be hearing some good news from him. 2 more weeks to go!

Current Mood: Drained.

No comments: