: Wedding Anniversary :

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

:: Our Precious Evangeline ::

Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Saturday, May 9, 2009

Cooking equipments

Here are some basic equipments you may need to get baby ready for solid or prepare homemade baby food.

1) Small Cooking pot or saucepan
2) A steamer (Electric or pot type)
3) High Chair (Proud to get a second hand JANE high chair at $100, RP:$275)
4) Blender (Either U-like Blender or Braun handheld blender, still sourcing)
5) Bibs (I got Dex Dura Bibs Stage 1)
6) Measuring Spoons and Cups
7) Weaning bowls, soft-tip spoon(I bought Pigeon Stage 1 weaning set)
8) Training Cup (Mag Mag Pigeon is the best!)
9) A few cutting boards for different purposes to prevent cross contamination
10) Sieve
11) Baby cubes by Petite Creation or ice cube trays

I think these are the ones I have for now to help me with her weaning.

Current Mood: Anticipating

No comments: