: Wedding Anniversary :

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

:: Our Precious Evangeline ::

Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Day 5 : Nestle Rice Cereal

Today, I changed the format of journalling Evangeline's weaning stage. Got the idea from a mummy's blog which I frequent alot. I have learnt lots of tips and ideas from her.

Schedule for Today:

Morning 10am : 100ml of FM, 1 tbspoon of rice cereal x 50ml of remaining milk

Remaining 4 milk feeds: 150ml of FM


Allergy Reaction:

No allergy reaction observed


Texture of Food:

Slightly Thicker in consistency


Amount of Food:

1 Tablespoon (3 teaspoon) of rice cereal


Baby reaction:

Ever since the very first day I introduced rice cereal, she is able to swallow so well that nothing falls onto her bib, body or high chair or anywhere. I am very proud of her that she doesn't make a mess when eating solid food. Hopefully, it stays like this forever..hahah

Age:

5 months 28 days old

No comments: